Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Monday, October 11, 2010

More Good News

10-10-10 turned out to be a great day! I attended the reception for the Art of Adornment Exhibit at the Sage Gallery http://www.sagegallerybandon.com/ in Bandon yesterday. When I walked over to the case where my collars were displayed I was shocked to see that I had been awarded second place in the show! I was so excited!
I got to spend the afternoon with my talented bead making friends Denise and Maurice Saunders, who also had several pieces in the show.  Plus, many of my friends showed up which meant so much to me, especially since it's an hour and a half drive from Florence.
I even got to meet one of my Facebook friends that I have been friends with for two years now! It was a pleasure to spend some time hanging out with the beautiful and talented Kerin Gale of  http://www.remnantsofolde.com/ Kerin's got a book coming out in December so keep your eyes peeled for it.
I forgot to bring my camera to the event but luckily Kerin managed to take a few shots of me receiving my award. Thanks Kerin!

To the left of the photo is Anne, Sage gallery owner. Talent jewelery designer and judge Veneta handing me my award.
I did manage to take a few shots with my camera phone which I will post later. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly I am so proud of you. I have posted about the win as well.
    See ya Thursday.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete