Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Like a Hurricane

I'm sitting on a front porch in Onset, MA waiting for Hurricane Irene to hit. Our flight has been cancelled out of Boston. So... we sit and wait. We are in a flood zone so, my fingers and toes are crossed. I've never witnessed a hurricane before and I'm a little nervous. There's a band playing in the park across the bay and I can hear them butchering covers of Dylan and Pearl Jam. Appropriate soundtrack for the ominous clouds rolling in at the moment. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. good luck, my thoughts are with you all across the pond x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kell I have been wondering where you and Barry are. This will be a trip to remember and talk about. Stay as safe as possible. See you when you get home.
    hugs
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynsey & Nicole! We survived! All is well!

    ReplyDelete