Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's Been a Long Time

I know that it's been forever and a day since I last posted but I've been really busy. Beyond busy- taking inventory, packaging new beads, writing my book, doing taxes (ugh). I'm trying to get all of my ducks in a row before the Bead Fest in Santa Fe which is rapidly approaching. The kits area all ready to go but I don't know if I am. I'm still unpacking from Tucson! Though, I am looking forward to returning to the southwest. I feel right at home in there, especially in Santa Fe. I love the cuisine, the artwork, the weather, the people. The city inspires me so much.
Ristras, or chili peppers hanging in the courtyard of the Santa Fe Museum

Above is a shot I took a few years back while visiting the Santa Fe Museum. I highly recommend taking the time see some of the museums and galleries while you are in town, if you are planning on going for Bead Fest. 
If you are going... why not take a class with me! I still have spots left in my Tempting Tassel, Happy-Go-Lucky Cuff and Bubble Ring classes. For details please visit: my class page on the Bead Fest Website.
You will need to scroll down past the text to view my classes. 
Tempting Tassel
Doesn't it temp you to take a class?

In the meantime, I dream of having some free time to dedicate to my poor, lonely and often neglected guitar. I miss her so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment