Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Whole Lotta Time Has Passed

Wowza! It's been a long time since I wrote in this blog! So much has happened since the last time a wrote. 

One of the most exciting things that happened was that I finished writing my first beading book. It took up a good chunk of my life- about a year. I'm excited to report that it is in the editing phase and is scheduled to be released this fall. Interweave Press is my publisher and the lovely and talented Michelle Mach is my editor, who has been so nice to work with. I can't wait to hold that baby in my hands! I really poured my heart and soul into the projects and I truly hope that they will inspire you. I will tell you more about it as the release date draws closer.

I'm heading to Tucson next month for the ginormous Gem, Mineral and Bead show that takes over the whole town. I will be helping my friend and Rock God,  Gary Wilson and his lovely wife Kathy at his booth in the GJX show. I'm looking forward to seeing many of my beady friends and drooling over gems and minerals. 

This Saturday I will be at Piecemakers in Costa Mesa, CA teaching my Oh Suzanna bracelet class. For details please visit: http://piecemakers.com/events/beaded.pdf
I also have several classes scheduled at Beadology in Huntington Beach, CA. during the upcoming weeks. For more information, please visit www.beadology.net

I promise to keep you posted on class information and the book! 

2 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, for those of us who can't make it to CA for one of your classes, do you have any online tutorials, or online classes we could purchase to learn to make this beauty or something like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie,
    Thanks for your comment. I have kits and tutorials available on my etsy site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KellyAngeley
    My book is currently shipping right now and will be out next month! Thanks agaain!

    ReplyDelete