Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Deadlines



After having been gone for three weeks, there's a lot of catching up to do around here. One of my priorities is getting my Stringing submissions done and written up for the Fall issue since the deadline is rapidly approaching. Here are a few sneak peeks of the beads I used. The first is a snapshot of a gorgeous lampwork glass flower made by the equally lovely & talented Lisa Kahn. Lisa amazes me. She does it all: beadwork, lampwork... and everything she does is fantastic.

Second, is a lovely little borosilicate honeycomb bead that my awesomely talented friend Rashan Omari Jones made. I actually dropped this bead on concrete last fall and he had to put it back in the kiln to fix it. I owe him big time for this! Now I need to get busy and type up the directions...

No comments:

Post a Comment