Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Ahhh... I'm finally home from my three week trip to southern CA and Tucson. I was so busy the whole time I was gone that I slacked in the blogging department. At least now I have lots to talk about.
I had a wonderful time in CA even though everyone blamed me for bringing the rain with me. My Mom took a week off from work and I got to spend some time with her, which is always much needed. I also got to spend some time with my Dad, two brothers and Grandfather.
While in Huntington Beach I taught two classes at my friend Erin's store Beadology. Check it out: www.beadology.net. The first class was my right angle weave class "Better With Crystals". Much to my surprise, all 7 students finished their bracelets. They did a fantastic job and it was such an inspiration to see their color selections.
The other class I taught was my "Bottlecap Earrings". Erin made a lovely pendant out of hers with a super cute owl bottlecap from a Japanese brew.
There is still room in the Bead & Button show sessions of my bottlecap earrings. For details visit: http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com/bnbshow/default.aspx
Hey! My class is the pick of the day here! Or go to: http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com/bnbshow/default.aspx?c=classsearch&mode=results&ins=T635

No comments:

Post a Comment