Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Home from B&B

Shopping at Gary Wilson's Booth. Photo by Rashan Jones. 

I've returned from Bead & Button and I'm totally wiped out. I thought I was experiencing a nasty bout of allergies while I was at the show but after reading facebook, I've come to realize that many people picked up a bug with the same symptoms I've been experiencing. It feels good to relax.

Although, not for long. Tomorrow I'm doing a show with my finished work at the Mindpower Gallery in Reedsport. The show is from noon until 8 p.m. and will feature many talented local artists including some of my beady friends such as Nicole Campanella and Charmaine Pesnell. The address is:  417 Fir Avenue, Reedsport, OR, 97467 and the phone number is: 1-541-271-2485. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. There will be wine, appetizers and of course, some fabulous art.

Stay tuned for more tales of my adventures at the Bead & Button Show. Plus, photos of my new stash...

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy - that's not even a close up and already I'm drooling over those cabs I can see stashed in your tray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked here at Gary Wilson's booth for 2 days and my tray kept multiplying the longer I worked!

    ReplyDelete