Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Saturday, January 2, 2010





My New Year's resolution is to not be so woefully neglectful of this blog! I thought I'd start the New Year off by posting some pictures of the wonderful treasures that Barry gave me for Christmas. Above is a picture of the fabulous Bob Burket beads that I found in my stocking. The center pendant is a dragonfly enlayed with turquoise and like a lot of Bob's creatures, he's got articulated wings. The bead to the left is a shibuichi goldfish "ball" which was the prototype for the mold. To the right is another first edition bead. I'm so lucky!
Next, is a crazy eyeball monster bead by Ralph McCaskey. (www.nightsidestudios.com) I think I'll name him Bob because I imagine when he moves his head the eyeballs bob all over the place.
In honor of my almost stepping on a rattlesnake in Tucson this year, Barry found this great little turquoise and sterling silver pendant.
The last picture is of some beautiful glass beads made by my friend and neighbor, the talented Denise Saunders. I had lunch with her the other day and she brought along the work she's been busily creating for the big trip to Tuscon. I was lucky enough to get a preview and I couldn't resist. Merry Xmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment