Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

writing directions


I've been consumed with writing up directions for my "Better with Crystals Bracelet". I must admit I am a procrastinator to the fullest extent but since I'm teaching the class in a few weeks, I can't put it off any longer! I never really have trouble writing directions or sketching the figures out. HOWEVER... I'm learning to "draw" the figures out using Microsoft Word and it has proved to be quite a learning curve. I guess I'm just 'old school' but I much prefer sketching my illustrations with pencils and markers. I feel the need to be high tech and keep up with the times but I would truly rather be beading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, another beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing it.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly I just wanted you to know that I have passed along an award to you. Stop by my blog and see how to accept it.

    Hugs
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete