Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Busy

I'm busy getting ready for the Art and Elegance Show this weekend with the Portland Bead Society. I'm looking forward to seeing some friends and checking out what they've been up to. It's always an inspiring show. Plus it's a gathering of the guilds so, Creative Metal Arts, the Handweavers Guild, the Woodworker's Guild and the Glass Guild will be there. Click the postcard below to enlarge for more info.

I just thought I should let you know that my friend Nicole Campanella is having a birthday sale on her Etsy site. Click here to read more about it. She's got cool African trade beads that she's selling from her personal collection. Also, this sale includes her Beadbacking which I highly recommend. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment