Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Among the Living

The heavy-duty antibiotics are kicking in and I'm finally beginning to feel like I'm among one of the living again.
     This is not the way I planned on spending my vacation. Now, my Mom feels like she's getting sick. I'm very generous that way. I like to share. My poor Mom. I hope she doesn't get as sick as I was. I swear I've never felt that horrible ever in my life. And I'm not one of those babies to complain and cry when I get sick but this time was different. My fever was so high I was hallucinating lizards and my breathing was so short and labored I honestly thought I was going to have to be hooked up to some kind of breathing machine to survive. Seriously! OK. Enough of my feeling sorry for myself. I feel better today and that's a good thing.
     There's much beading to be done! I brought a whole suitcase full of beads (that I haven't even touched) with me because I really need to be getting ready for a show that's coming up real SOON. I'm doing to Portland Bead Society Art and Elegance show at the end of the month. Click here for more details.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been so sick on your vaca... and that the sun isn't shinning. Hope you are feeling better by now and that mom doesn't get to sick. Lots of nice comments on your piece over at my blog. Hey you deserve it.
    Hey don't forget to tell your readers about my birthday sale. April 27 at the Beadwright Etsy store and the birthday blog part at the Beadwright.blogspot.com

    When are you coming home?
    Miss you
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole! I will blog about it as it gets closer. I'll shoot you an email soon.
    love, Kel

    ReplyDelete