Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bead & Button is Almost Here

I have been severely remiss in tending to my blog lately. I've just been so busy getting ready for Bead & Button and the Puget Sound Bead Festival that I've barely had time to do much of anything. I know, I know excuses, excuses...I'm finally almost all caught up and ready for B&B and I feel like I can breathe again.
And then there's my guitar, Nadine. She is a big, however, much needed and appreciated distraction. I love my guitar as much as I love my beads. Now that's a lot of love, people.
Dare I tell you that I'm working on an outline for a book proposal? Yes, it's true. That's all I'm going to say for now. I don't want to jinx it so, I shall keep it on the down low for the time being. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly it's about time on the book thing. LOL
    Enjoyed our visit yesterday. We will have lunch when you and I return.
    Have fun at BnB say hi to all our friends.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete