Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bead & Button Update...

I'm still having a blast here at the Bead & Button show. Last night I taught my second session of my bezeled bottle cap earring class and it went very well. I was amazed at how quickly the students in my classes who had never done peyote stitch before caught on. I was impressed.
After class was over, I rushed to get over to the Toho party, which as always, was very nicely done. The Toho family really treats us well. My favorite part about going to the party was getting to visit the gallery and view the inspiring beadwork. Not only that but practically everyone at the party was a walking work of art wearing their best beady creations. I saw some of the most jaw dropping wearable art last night. One of the highlights of the evening was getting to meet the lovely Barb Switzer in person! http://www.beadswitzer.com/ She's been a facebook friend for a while and it was cool to see that she's actually a real live talking person! Plus she's super nice.
I've been really bad about taking photos. S orry! I'll try to get on the ball and take more. Stay tuned for more B&B updates...

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I am there too! I am at booth 1212 with Heather Powers. Come by tomorrow and say hi! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I'm so sorry I didn't make it over to your booth. I really wanted to meet you and Heather. :( I ran out of time. Hopefully some other show in the future. I hope you had a great show!

    ReplyDelete