Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Adios Milwaukee



The Bead & Button show is officially over which is always kind of sad but I'm really looking forward to getting home to my dog, who I have missed like crazy. Plus, I'm anxious to get back to beading as this show is always an inpiration for new ideas. AND... I really miss Nadine- my guitar.
We spent our last night in Milwaukee at a fantastic restaurant that my former big boss man Shaun Haley of Out on a Whim Beads fame, (mug shot pictured above) recommended. It was called Molly Cool's and it was some of the best sea food I've ever eaten. Now, I live on the Oregon coast so, you know that's really saying something. I had to take a picture of my dinner because it was so lovely. Here we have Dover Sole stuffed with crab, cream cheese and peppers served over garlic mashed potatoes, topped with a dill sauce. Yum. Painted on the wall of the restaurant was this: "Molly Cool's is shucking amazing." I couldn't agree more. They even had this cool placemats with intructions on how to clean fish.
Stay tuned for more Bead & Button photos including highlights from the Bead Dreams cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment