Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Nice to be Home

We made it home safely from Tucson after two long, full days of driving. Sadie was so excited to get home that she tripped on the stairs to the house and ran into the door.
We ended our trip to Tucson by attending the fabulous Atomic Ranch party at Kate McKinnon's house. I took several photos and just realized when I went to import the photos that I never put the card back in my camera. Doh! And damn it all to hell, I had taken a fantastic photo of Andrew Thornton in his best sexy pose.
Now I have to get back to work and there is much to be done. I need to finish The Collar that I've been obsessing over. It needs fringe and a clasp. But I was able to stitch the last seed bead along the edging up as we were pulling into the Windmill Inn parking lot in Tuscon. That was my goal: to be able to wear it to the Interweave party and I managed to pull it off. Luckily, though, I found some great matte teal peacock daggers at Raven's Journey that I think will be perfect with the piece.
I really want to unpack all of my treasures and roll around in them but unfortunately, I need to tend to the tedious tasks first, like laundry and unpacking the car. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment