Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bead & Button Prep

I've been busy getting loose ends all tied up for Bead & Button. I've made a few more kits for my Bezeled Bottle Cap Pendant Class. Here's one more sample I whipped up:
Plus... I cleaned and separated a boat load of bottle caps for my students to pick through.

AND... I whipped up a couple of special limited edition colorway kits especially for Bead & Button.
First, I created two colorways of my "Better With Crystals Kit". Here's a sneak peak of one:

Currently I'm working on a new garden bracelet colorway, which I must admit, I'm falling in love with:

Next on my list: print directions, print more business cards, put kits in packaging, and if time permits, create one special limed edition embroidered cuff kit.
As I'm creating kits and samples, I find I have five million ideas floating in my head for new creations. I want to stop what I'm doing and bead my ideas before I lose them and while the inspiration is flowing. But, alas, I'm being a responsible human and doing what needs to be done. I'm grateful for the inspiration, though. There's nothing worse the beader's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment