Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

thirty something

The cherry blossom tree is in finally in full bloom. This usually happens by mid-April but with the lack of spring weather, she's a bit late this year. I look forward to this every spring.
I like to think the tree waited to bloom for my birthday. Yes, yesterday I turned 39 and while there really isn't anything monumental about that number, for some reason I'm having a difficult time with it. I think it's the realization that soon I will no longer be in my thirties. I don't know why this is scary for me but it is. I feel like I should have accomplished something really big before I turn forty. I guess I've got a year left to get it done. Whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment