Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Holy cow!

Only 20 more days until Bead and Button Show starts! How can that possibly be??? Am I ready? Uh... no. There are still so many bottle cap pendant samples I want to make before I get there. You should see the mondo collection of super cool bottle caps I have been collecting for class. It pays to have friends who are bartenders, I tell you.
If you are signed up for my class, don't fear, I'll have lots of cool caps to choose from but if you have been collecting some of your own, please bring them. It's always great to see what treasures my students find. I've taken to buying beer based solely on whether or not the cap is bezel-worthy. Seriously.

1 comment: