Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sneak Peek

These days it seems I'm adding items to my "to-do list" faster than I can check them off. I did manage to cross off one important item this afternoon. I got my Bead Dreams Competetion submission completed and it feels good to have that done.
To the left is a sneak peek photo of my bead embroidered collar entitled "Dance of Time." The cabochon in the bottom center is a fossilized mudcrack from Morocco, which was cut by rock star Gary Wilson. The top center cab is a Ganesha image which is the Hindu elephant god one is supposed to call on to help remove obsticles. I think we could all use a little Ganesha power in our lives at times. The piece also contains a lampwork glass bead by Rashan Omari Jones, fossil ammonites, freshwater pearls, vintage jet and marcasite nailheads, pressed-glass beads, brass, precious metal seed beads, charlottes, three-cuts, vintage glass cabs and Ultrasuede. This little collar took just over a year to complete and I'm quite smitten by it, if I do says so myself! This will be a 'keeper'.

3 comments: