This time change has got me all screwed up. I'm staying up even later than I usually do at night and sleeping later in the morning. As a result, I seem to be getting less accomplished and my to-do list is growing exponentially.
I have, however, been making an effort to make time to do things that are good for me, which I have been neglecting for far too long. I've been going for long walks every day. Even when it's cold, windy or gloomy- I force myself and I always feel so much better afterward. An added bonus is that I lost 6lbs over the past two weeks. Yay me.
One more thing that I have done to promote My self-wellbeing is pick up my guitar again. I practiced for two hours today and I'm proud to report... I got blisters on my fingers! Geez, if I'd only keep up with my practice, I wouldn't have to keep going through the whole blister/callus/blister/callus process over and over again. Doh!
It's time to get back to the ever-growing list of things to do. I have five million and one kits to make and for some reasons the kit making faeries haven't shown up yet.
Friday Face OFF
14 hours ago

Hi Kelly, glad you are playing again. Won't take long for the blisters to become callus.
ReplyDeleteSee you later
Nicole/Beadwright