Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Kit-y Corner

Time is flying by these days and I feel like I can't keep up. I have so many kits to make that I'm up to my knees is seed beads. I think I'm finally finished making extra kits for my "Happy Go Lucky" embroidered cuff featured in the April/May issue of Beadwork Magazine. Kits are listed in my Etsy shop and are selling quick! Here's a link:http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42954065

Here's a photo of the piece courtesy of Interweave Press.
Now, I really must get to work and make some other kits. I'm leaving for Bead and Button at the end of May and the show will be here before I know it. I'm also teaching five classes at the Puget Sound Bead Festival this year, which means, you guessed it, more kits to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment