Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Down for the Count


I'm completely sick of this being sick business. I've been down for the count since the middle of last week and I'm done with it. On a positive note, I've been poring through bead books while I've been in bed for the past few days and I'm feeling really inspired. I can't wait to get back to beading.
I've even been dreaming about beading while I've been napping (surprising, I know). This morning I dreamt of a life-size beaded alligator. I think this is because I've been working on a sculptural piece for the Bead Dreams Competition (see sneak peek photo above), which prompted me to revisit the work of Betsy Youngquist. I'm completely and totally obsessed with her at the moment. If you don't know who she is, take a minute to click on her name and visit her website. Check out the slide show and be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment