Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yep, I'm still alive

Tucson Flashbacks: Frozen fountain here in my backyard in Florence, OR a week ago. It was COLD.
I've been a lazy little blogger lately. Sorry. I've just been busy. I've been working on contest pieces, magazine submissions, etsy orders and lastly, maintaining my little bead store inside the antique mall, Brown Dog Antiques. There are many changes going on in the store and as a result, my section was moved. In the moving process, the shelves broke and hundreds of tubes of seed beads went rolling all over the city of Florence. It took me one full day just to reorganize the tubes. But my section is looking good and soon Denise Saunders of Dema Designs will have her beautiful lampwork glass, beads and photography in our shared section. I will be sure and post photos as soon as this happens.

In addition to the bead frenzy, I've been diligent about keeping up with playing my guitar. I practice A LOT. I just resumed my lessons with Byron Case over in Eugene. After our lessons, I go over to the blues jam at Quackers and get to watch the best of the best local talent do there thing. In this photo is Rick Markstrom on drums. a really cool guy whose name escapes me at the moment, on bass, Byron Case on guitar and Skip Jones on the Hammond b-3, who totally knocks both my shoes and socks off every time.
Still Alive & Well~ Carolyn Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment