Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Puget Sound Bead Festival

It's that time of year again, folks and I'm looking forward to it. I will be at the Puget Sound Bead Festival in Tacoma this coming weekend. Unfortunately, there will not be any classes this year so I won't be teaching. I will, however, have a booth where I will be selling my kits, samples and some specialty beads. Please stop by and say hello if you're at the show. It runs Fri. July 9th -Sun. the 11th.
My table at Meet the Teachers Bead & Button. Ignore the suitcase.

3 comments:

  1. The new Super Beadwork arrived at the shop today, and featured prominently were the pictures from the Beaded Earth Challenge.

    Congratulations on your Best of Show placement! Well done!!

    Are you still floating on *cloud 8?

    Carol

    ps* one of my favorite George Carlin quotes has to do with 'cloud 8.' I hope you have a great time at the Puget Sound Bead Festival and sell great grundles of beady goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always set up a beautiful display and congrats on your challenge win
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol! Yes, I'm floating still but I believe it's cloud 7, as cloud 8 was already full.
    Thank you, Nicole! See you when I got back!

    ReplyDelete